HR Co-ordinator 6 months HOME BASED (Ref 395)
£26k – £28k p.a. Part time 28 hours worked over 4 or 5 days, must be available to start work early October.
Our client is a national business with a need for an HR Co-ordinator to support the business for a period of 6 months. Working with a small, supportive and friendly team you will have a range of responsibilities including:
- Supporting managers with recruitment including drafting adverts, writing job descriptions, arranging interviews, advising on interview and assessment activities and supporting in interviews, when required.
- Onboarding and inducting of new colleagues to the business, managing the whole end-to-end process from offer to hire to ensure new starters are set up correctly as well as have a positive experience joining the business
- Delivering the HR induction
- Drafting HR correspondence e.g. offer letters/contracts, references, invites and outcome letters.
- Providing advice and guidance to managers and colleagues in line with HR Policies.
- Ensuring all contact into the team (i.e. HR inbox) is actioned timely and efficiently
- Conducting exit interviews and reporting on themes
- Ensuring employee records in the HRIS are up to date and information is accurately recorded. Use this to produce monthly and ad-hoc HR reports, statistics and analysis.
- Supporting the Head of People, Performance and Inclusion on the delivery of projects and initiatives to improve employee experience.
HR Assistant or HR Administration experience is essential. CIPD level 3 preferred.