SUNDERLAND (Ref 392) 6-9 months
up to £24k p.a. + benefits + hybrid working
To support the UK / EMEA business with the administration of the annual salary review (ASR) and bonus payment process. Working with the Reward Team and HR Business Partnering Team you will have ownership of the administration associated with this cyclical process for these regions. You will ensure accurate and timely production of all paperwork and system data management in relation to the ASR and Bonus process prioritising those where there is a payroll impact.
The role you’d play:
- Support in delivering the Annual Salary Review and Bonus project plan for the 2021 / 2022 process
- Update the Annual Salary Review and Bonus project plan for UK / EMEA 2021 / 2022 process
- Work from a shared service inbox, and provide a high level of service aligned to service level agreements and service principles – specifically responding to all queries on the Annual Salary Review and Bonus process
- Encourage manager self-service, support/advice, or provide coaching support on enquires regarding the Annual Salary Review and Bonus process
- Escalate any significant issues with regards to the Annual Salary Review and Bonus process to the Reward Team
- Ensure all relevant data is correct in the HR system for the UK and EMEA population
- Work with HR Information Systems team to set up the compensation module and worksheets for UK and EMEA senior leaders
- Make changes as they are communicated to you into the HR System
- Manage all manual changes to increases or bonus payments in the HR System
- Support with letters required as part of the Annual Salary Review and Bonus Process including management of the offline letters process
- Support our internal communications team with planning out the communications needed through the Annual Salary Review and Bonus process
What you’ll bring:
- Experience of working in a fast paced, high volume administration environment
- Experience in HR administration and as part of a global shared services team is desirable
- Fully competent across all Microsoft Office packages with particular on mail merge (Word) and manipulation of data (Excel)
- Experience working with databases and IT systems; understands system impacts / dependencies.
- A passion for being part of a high performing team and an eye for continuous improvement opportunities
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent English language skills; both written and verbal
- Strong numeracy skills
- Experience in working with an HR system such as SuccessFactors
- An attitude that enables people to approach you easily for assistance or an answer to a question; you are friendly, helpful and have a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR CURRENT SALARY AND NOTICE PERIOD DETAILS ON APPLICATION