NORTH EAST (Ref 396) Permanent
up to circa £50k + bonus + Private Health and other great benefits
Are you looking to work for a company with a fantastic reputation, amazing products and with a vibrant culture? This is an brilliant opportunity!
As lead recruiter you will own the full recruitment process with support from a small team. You will have a key role to play in ensuring attraction methods and tools source the very best talent in the UK, whilst delivering a fantastic candidate experience.
As the lead recruiter for the UK, your main responsibilities will include:
- Having full ownership of recruitment in the UK
- Supporting hiring managers, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Embedding best practice recruitment processes including driving consistent use of the internal candidate management system with hiring managers
- Working with hiring managers to define attraction strategies and campaigns across multiple channels including; advertising and social media
- Ensuring legally compliance resourcing
- Support the Recruitment Manager in the management of the annual recruitment budget, and annual planning cycle
- Coach and guide the Recruitment Advisor and supporting people experience projects that have an impact on attraction and onboarding.
- Working with the D&I Manager to continually evolve recruitment practices, ensuring they are inclusive and designed to attract candidates from diverse talent pools
- Experience in the full recruitment lifecycle (from Early Careers to Senior Leader appointments), ideally from an in-house role
- Experience of championing the use of an applicant tracking system
- Experience of best in class proactive sourcing solutions (highly proficient in direct sourcing technologies)
- Experience in broad range of assessment and selection tools and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills